postaldringen

Post Office

Post Office

Since 1869, the post office of the Upper Town was located in the former barracks of the Prussian garrison "beim Piquet." Given the rapid development of the post, an enlargement of the office was quickly necessary. From 1908 to 1910, the architect of the State Sosthène Weis (1872-1941) erected this building in the Renaissance style. Over the years some modernizations have regularly taken place until 2018, when the post office left that building.

Useful information

Address

rue Aldringen
L-1118 Luxembourg

Map