The Luxembourg City Tourist Office remains open to visitors from Monday to Saturday (including public holidays) from 10am to 5pm and Sunday (including public holidays) from 11am to 4pm. You can reach us by phone from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm and Sunday from 11am to 4pm. We also remain at your disposal by mail at email@example.com.
The “Luxembourg Ticket” counter will remain closed.
Brochures, leaflets as well as city maps are still available at the information desk. Kindly note that all information is also available online on this website.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority, which is why we have implemented the following safety measures:
- > Visitors must wear a mask for the duration of their visit.
- > Only 3 visitors are allowed to enter at any one time.
- > A hand sanitiser station is provided at the entrance.
- > Separate entrance and exit ways are provided to ensure one-way circulation.
- > Floor markings indicate a 2-metre interpersonal safety distance.
- > Our counters are equipped with plexiglass barriers.
- > Our employees wear masks.
- > Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected regularly.
In order to welcome our visitors in the safest way possible, we count on each and every one of our visitors to respect the above-mentioned safety measures.
Experience in a day or during a weekend the city of Luxembourg, the multicultural capital city of the Grand Duchy, located in the heart of Europe. Discover the picturesque locations and artistic treasures of the historical heritage of a modern town with guided tours, walking tours and excursions.
Browse our agenda and go out and live in the rhythm of the city of Luxembourg with its festivals, celebrations, concerts… throughout the whole year.
For more information on tourist attractions, restaurants and accommodations, feel free to contact the Luxembourg City Tourist Office.