Follow us on
Also called Church of the Trinity, it was built between 1739 and 1742.
During the French Revolution it was seized and temporarily used as a theatre, before being handed over to the Protestant garrison in 1817.
The richly decorated portal strikes through its clear lines and is doubtless one of the most beautiful of the city.
5 rue de la Congrégation
+352 22 96 701
Watch pictures gallery
Churches & Cemeteries