Discovery | Course for Ages 7-10 in English
(10 lessons of 3 hours each)
No prior knowledge is required.
Coding, robotics, curiosity, and creativity come together in this exciting new course, designed to ignite your child's passion for technology.
- 10 lessons of 3 hours each.
- Sparks kids' interest in technology through engaging and fun activities.
- Teaches basic logical concepts of coding, including sequence, loops, and debugging.
- Provides hands-on experience with real robots to reinforce coding knowledge.
- Encourages creativity and inspires curiosity in tech interests.
- Covers various tech-related topics, including:
- Basic coding concepts (sequence, loops, debugging, etc.).
- Creating games and animation projects in Scratch.
- Coding and controlling robots (Botley, Dash, Sphero Ball, etc.).
- Developing logical thinking skills.
- Final lesson includes presentations to parents, improving communication skills.
- This course is designed specifically for ages 7-10 and will be conducted entirely in English.
- A laptop with charger is required.
Register now - https://neon.ly/mlMqM
When : 14.01 | 21.01 | 28.01 | 04.02 | 18.02 | 25.02 | 03.03 | 10.03 | 17.03 | 24.03 - from 14h30 to 17h30.
Where: 2 Rue Gerhard Mercator 2182 Luxembourg - PwC Academy
For any additional info / questions please feel free to reach out to us via email: [email protected].