This workshop will be held in 5 sessions of 3 hours each.
13/11 20/11 27/11 11/12 and 18/12 from 14:30 to 17:30 at PwC Luxembourg!
No prior knowledge is needed | Please bring your own laptop.
Note: we offer this 5 workshops series free as this is a pilot that we do to test new curriculum the kids will learn many new and fun things - and so will we :)
IMPORTANT note: please only register your child if you can commit to attend all 5 workshops 100%.
Thank you for the collaboration.
This Game Development classes are designed for kids aged 11 - 13 and no prior knowledge is needed!
We equip your child with valuable coding skills using Construct 3!
They will be introduce to designing and coding video games for computers mobile devices and the web. It is a great way to getting started in programming: the kids will make their own game using Construct 3 that is an easy user-friendly platform / coding language for creating 2D / 3D games.
What we will learn:
- How to create a project load sprites work with a map and animate characters.
- Programming of the main hero.
- Programming the hero's behavior modes.
- Adding items.
- Creation of blocks coins "mushrooms".
- Adding enemies and weapons.
- Level design working with multiple canvases.
- Creation of transitions between levels programming of inputs and outputs.
- Adding a user interface.
- Addition of the main menu counters of points time and the second informative text in the game.
- Adding music and sounds to the game.
- How to export games and share them with friends.
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE