Second-Hand Bike Market
Keen to sell those old bikes, mountain bikes or BMXes that are taking up too much space? Want a new set of wheels? Looking for a hidden gem to become your new best friend? We Ride’s second-hand bike market is the place to be. You’ll also find lots of new bike accessories.
For a first check-up of your new bike or to make adjustments and/or minor repairs, We Ride has invited the young start-up The Happy Cyclist to host the Repair Café. The company promotes the repair and reuse of bicycle materials, in order to avoid the purchase of new products.
Good to know
- The We Ride team takes care of all bike sales, you don’t have to stay at the market. If you’ve booked a stall though, your presence will be required for the duration of the market.
- No seller’s fees! You set the price, you get that price. No sales = no fees!
- Cash only, as the money goes back directly to the sellers.
- However, the We Ride team adds 10% to the sale price to cover the organisational costs (with a minimum of 10€ if the sale price of the bike is less than 100€).
- Sellers can come and get either their money or their unsold bike on Saturday 09.07.22 between 18:00 and 19:00. Past this time, all unsold bikes will be donated.
- Organizer / Collaboration: Organized by Project Bike & Rotondes
- Location: Parvis
- Programme: Ven 08.07.22